Bring the beach home

Bring the beach home



Bring the beach home with this new activity. The weather is getting cooler and my kids miss playing outside. No more water table and we don't have a sand table (or sand). So we mixed just 2 things and made a batch of sand for ourselves. My kids had a lot of fun.

Things needed for this activity:
-2 cups all purpose flour
-1/4 cup baby oil

We used baby oil because I had some that was getting old (I never really used it) plus I love how it smells.


We mixed the two things together and it started to feel a little like beach sand.

 I gave a bunch of bowls and lids and my kids had a blast.




This can be stored in an air tight container for a few months. We used ours for many months, and it ended up all over the grass. :)

Note: Try to give this outside or at least not on carpets and keep away from very young kids.

Comments

Popular Posts