Pom Pom painting

Pom Pom painting


Pom poms are a big hit in our house. Both my 3 year old and my 6 month old spend hours playing with them. Of course you have to watch the baby with any such small things, so they won't put them in their mouth. Again, I got it at the dollar store and its a lot of fun. I store it in an old coffee container. The house looks messy when its out, but its easy clean up. I dump the whole thing on the baby's head and he loves it as it tickles. Its soft and furry so he can't get hurt and loves to hold it.

Things needed for this activity:
-a pom pom
-different color paint
-wax paper

I poured different colored paint on the paint palette and had my son use random colors to use and paint with the pom pom. I always have him work on a plastic table cloth that I got at the dollar store. :) It was easy and he had fun.











Comments

Popular Posts